Yalukang Aged Care – Redevelopment Update
Stage 2 of our $2.7 million redevelopment project is now complete.
Stage 2 involved the splitting of a number of previously shared bedrooms into modern, homely single rooms with an individual ensuite.
Stage 3 works have now commenced and will include the conversion of the two remaining shared rooms into four single rooms, as well as the replanting of the Yalukang Aged Care Central Courtyard. It is anticipated that these works will be completed in late June 2022.
Service Profile: District Nursing
REDHS District Nursing service provides nursing care to people in the comfort of their home
(or on site at REDHS if preferred) to help prevent disease, maintain health and treat existing health problems.
District Nursing is available to people living in the communities of Rochester, Elmore, Lockington, Nanneella and Tongala, and is available to people of all ages.
Care provided by REDHS District Nursing Service includes:
· Medication supervision
· Wound care and management
· Monitoring and support of chronic illness
· Nursing care after a hospital stay
· Palliative care nursing — for people who have a life-limiting illness and require support to stay at home
· ‘Hospital In The Home’ (HITH) services — providing hospital-type care outside of the hospital where appropriate
· Hygiene assessment and assistance
· Assessment and referral to other service providers
How you can access District Nursing
· Anyone living within the listed communities can refer to our service.
· For Department of Veterans’ Affairs clients, a doctor’s written authority is required.
· Transport Accident Commission and Work Cover clients can access the service if approved by the insurer.
· CHSP and HACC program clients
For bookings and more information contact our friendly team on (03) 5484 4400
Our Partners: Campaspe Shire Maternal & Child Health
The Campaspe Shire Maternal and Child Health (MCH) service is a free service available to all families in our local community with children from birth through to school age. Supporting families in the areas of parenting, health and wellbeing, growth and development.
The MCH team is onsite at REDHS every Monday and Wednesday. For bookings and enquiries call 1300 644 964.