Would you like to join our community of Volunteers?
Volunteering offers the chance to give something back to the community and to make a difference by connecting to the people around you.
Volunteering is very rewarding as it provides an opportunity to develop new skills or build on existing experience and knowledge as you improve the quality of life for others.
At REDHS we have a carefully structured program to enhance resident, patient and client independence whilst supporting their physical, emotional and social needs.
We are seeking Volunteers in the following program areas:
• Art & Craft
• Reading Newspapers and short stories
• Welcome to REDHS / Meet and Greet
• Fundraising Auxiliary
• Outdoor garden activities
• General outdoor activities
• Room visits- sit and chats
• Drivers / Bus Trips
• Helping residents with technology use
• Assisting residents with walks
• Weekend activities
• Provide support within our Admin team
• Provide support in our REDHS Café
• Assisting at meal times
Prospective volunteers are required to complete an application form, undergo a police check and show proof of COVID-19 vaccination.