Get involved and support your local health service
There are lots of ways you can support REDHS and participate in the health service.
Your ideas and feedback is always welcome. The public is invited to come along to our Annual General Meeting and other events throughout the year. Keep an eye out and connect with us on social media via our Facebook page.
How can you get involved at REDHS?
- Assisting the Hospital Auxiliary
- Joining the Community and Consumer Advisory Committee
- Hosting a Kitchen Table Conversation
- Offering sponsorship or fundraising on behalf of REDHS
- Partnering with us in delivering exceptional healthcare to our community
- Donating or leaving a bequest
For further information visit the respective pages. Or contact us on (03) 5484 4400 during business hours.