Consumer Information


An advocate is someone who helps you to speak up or can speak on your behalf if you want them to. There are a number of organisations who can help you if you need help or support to raise an issue. 

Office of the Public Advocate
Level 1, 204 Lygon Street
Carlton, Victoria 3053
Tel: 1300 309 337

For more information, visit the Office of the Public Advocate

Elder Rights Advocacy
Suite 4, Level 8, 167 Queen St 
Melbourne Vic 3000
Tel: (03) 9602 3066 or 1800 700 600

For more information, visit the Elder Rights Advocacy

Regional Information and Advocacy Council
Tel: (03) 5222 5499 

For more information, visit RIAC