Physiotherapists specialise in the function and movement of the human body. They work with all ages of clients to treat many health conditions including injuries, disabilities, musculoskeletal conditions and chronic health conditions such as diabetes, COPD, osteoarthritis and stroke.
REDHS Physiotherapists work with our clients to assess, diagnose and treat these conditions as well as plan and manage patient care goals. Treatment options include:
- Individual Treatment Plans
- Tailored exercise programs
- Manual Therapy to relieve pain and stiffness
- Manual Therapy of soft tissue such as muscles, tendons and ligaments
- Education for the use of aids, splints, crutches, sticks, 4 Wheel Walkers and wheelchairs
Rochester and Elmore District Services Physiotherapy Services are available at:
You may be eligible for government funding options for this service. For more information, or to make an appointment for an assessment, please call our Intake Officer on (03) 5484 4465.