Physiotherapists assist in treating and preventing injury, disability and illness through physical therapy.
Physiotherapists specialise in function and movement and work with clients to regain or maintain their quality of life by overcoming movement disorders sustained as a result of disability, accident or ageing.
Treatment options include:
- Initial assessment of condition
- Individual Treatment Plan
- Tailored exercise programs to improve mobility and strength
- Joint manipulation to relieve pain and stiffness
- Massage of soft tissue such as muscles, tendons and ligaments
- Education for the use of aids, splints, cruthes, sticks and wheelchairs
You will need a referral to see a REDHS physiotherapist. For details, including information on how to make an appointment and locations, please call our Intake Officer on 5484 4465.